Where’s Waldo? If your kids love to find that familiar red and white stripe shirt and hat, then you are going to love that we have a collection of Wheres Waldo picture puzzles for you that you can easily download and print for free or play online Wheres Waldo.
Where’s Waldo? for Kids
I loved searching through books for Waldo as a kid. With the enormous double-spread illustrated “Where’s Waldo” books, I spent hours searching for the classic red and white striped t-shirt, glasses, and hat. It has been fun to see my own kids embrace Wheres Waldo books and all of Waldo’s adventures – both Where’s Waldo online & the traditional Wheres Waldo books for kids we all remember.
Play Wheres Waldo Games Online
While I used to have to play Where’s Waldo out of a book, that is no longer the case for kids today. Here is a bunch of online Wheres Waldo games you can click and find:
- Click to Find Waldo (Wally) Hiding in the Pictures on Tiny Tap – This incredibly simple find waldo online game is similar to the books…kids can just click on Waldo when they spot his familiar red and white striped self in the photos. This online find Waldo game is free.
- Finding Waldo hiding in the picture online is like an I Spy Waldo online game for kids online from Sporacle. Joining is free and kids can compete against the clock.
- Where’s Waldo Official online game – Unfortunately, the PlayWaldo.com website is no longer functional. Hopefully they will fix it…we will keep our eye on it for you.
Free Wheres Waldo Printable Activities for Kids
Check out the Where’s Waldo online resources which takes the Where’s Waldo books to a new level! There are Where’s Waldo videos, Where’s Waldo activities, a connection to Where’s Waldo on social media and new free Where’s Waldo online games to play.
We all have our favorite Wheres Waldo book, but we love the Where’s Waldo Free Printables you can grab…
1. Free Create Your Own Wheres Waldo Scene Printable Activity
You are now the Where’s Waldo artist in charge of creating a Where’s Waldo picture. What are you going to draw around Waldo to hide him from those seeking him?
It’s time to get fiendish! Every Waldo scene needs a good setting – at the seaside, in the park, or even on the moon! Start by drawing the surroundings, and then draw lots of people. Make sure Waldo is colored in and well hidden among the crowd. Then get your friends to see if they can find him!
Download & print the Create Your Own Where’s Waldo Scene
2. Free Printable Where’s Waldo Matching Game Puzzle
Yep, Waldo is counting on you to sort out these fish!
Waldo and his friends are enjoying a day at sea, but something is fishy! Match up the sets of three identically colored fish. One fish is not part of a set, so have a splish-splashing time finding out which one!
Download & print the Where’s Waldo matching game pdf
3. Free Printable Where’s Waldo Art Activity
This printable Where’s Waldo art activity is so fun! You can design the Where’s Waldo gang some clothing to either stand out…or blend in!
Give some Waldo-watchers striped tops or any other design you like!
Download & print the Wheres Waldo art activity pdf
4. Free Printable Where’s Waldo Word Search Puzzle for Kids
Now you can find Waldo a different way! Not by his red and white hat or striped shirt, but in a Wheres Waldo word search for kids.
Waldo watchers, can you find the following words in this scramble of letters? They go forward, backward, horizontally, vertically and diagonally: Waldo, Great, Picture, Hunt, Odlaw, Whitebeard, Wenda, Woof
Download & print the Wheres Waldo word search for kids
5. Free Wheres Waldo Coloring Page to Download & Print
Y’all know how much we love free coloring pages here at Kids Activities Blog! Well, no coloring experience would be complete without Where’s Waldo coloring page.
Color in Waldo!
Download & print the free Wheres Waldo coloring page for kids
6. Free Printable Wheres Waldo Wise Cracks Puzzle Worksheet
Need a giggle? Print these funny Wheres Waldo wise cracks and start the funny…
Wizard Whitebeard has cast a happy spell! This scroll is inscribed with lots of jokes. Which one makes you laugh the most? More things to do…make up your own joke in the space on the scroll and test it on your friends. Try out five different laughs!
Download & print the Wheres Waldo Wise Cracks Worksheet pdf
10 Waldo & Friends Printable Character Pages
10 pages of Where’s Waldo characters you can print for play for free! Use them to make stick puppets or paper dolls. Or to make a real life search, Where’s Waldo!
Download & print the 10 page Wheres Waldo character pack
7. Free Make a Where’s Waldo Scavenger Hunt
Kids love a good scavenger hunt. Check out all the scavenger hunt ideas for kids and then create your own scavenger hunt using the 10 page printable pack of Where’s Waldo characters mentioned above.
How to Set Up a Wheres Waldo Scavenger Hunt
- Print off the 10 page Wheres Waldo character pack
- If your kids are old enough to cut out the characters with scissors, do that first.
- Hide the characters and objects around your house when they are not looking.
- Go seek the characters!
- Whoever comes back with the most Where’s Waldo characters and objects, wins the game.
- If a child is playing by herself, then time the hunt and see if she can beat her previous record.
This can get kids moving even on a snow or rainy day!
More Waldo Puzzles to Play at Home
Your family can also participate in hiding challenges through the #WaldoatHome hashtag.
Update: Candlewick is no longer posting weekly prompts on their social media sites to encourage kids to be clever in where they hide their Waldo printouts. But you can still see some of the play prompts they posted for kids like, “Take a picture of Waldo joining in your favorite way to get up and moving.”
Watch the Where’s Waldo Coloring Book at Fast Speed!
Free Waldo-Inspired Activities
We had a little fun seeing how parents who downloaded the free Where’s Waldo printables used them at home. Check out some of this fun social post that feature the red and white striped Waldo.
This article contains affiliate links.
Favorite Where’s Waldo Books for Kids
There is always fun and games to be had with Waldo activity books.
Our personal favorite Where’s Waldo book right now is the “Boredom Buster” book. In addition to seek-and-find spreads, the book is jam-packed with word searches, mazes, matching games, quizzes, and more. As a bonus, the book pages also have a five-minute challenge.
More Where’s Waldo Books for Kids
In other words, these Where’s Waldo books will most definitely keep your kids busy! It is so fun to “travel” from home and have fun with our favorite wanderer, Waldo.
SOME MORE OF OUR FAVORITE ACTIVITIES:
What was your favorite Where’s Waldo book or game? Have you played online Wheres Waldo games?